Thursday, February 12, 2009

Headache Early Pregnancy

In Spanish



few days ago I received with pleasure and surprise for me this award from the hand of friend spirit warrior from
http://spirit-dragon.blogspot.com
. Although it seems silly to me I assure you it is not because is the first award in my blog! really is as he says it feels good knowing there is someone who reads and more beautiful is when you find out from another blog you get a prize. This award also has its rules.




The rules say:

1. You should put the logo on the blog of the recipient or an entrance.
2. Nominate at least 10 blogs which show attitude and / or gratitude.
3. Link to the nominees in the blog / entry where shows the logo. 4. Disclose to nominees who have received this prize by leaving a comment on his blog. 5. Share the love and the link of the post (this is mine
) prize to the person who receives it.
Although the award was worth many, I must choose among them only 10. I nominate:



1. Warrior's home

2. Epictronía
3. Only anime
4. Manga 1000 5. A bit of everything 2.0 6. Windows unattended
7. Anime
Zahori
8.
CommunityLatino 9. Bajalosya

10. Elver





0 comments:

Post a Comment